7 Gorgeous Pairs of Sneakers (Yes, Sneakers!) for Brides
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
When it comes time to kick off your heels and hit the dance floor (or if you’d rather opt for happy feet over height at the altar), these pretty picks give stilettos a run for their money.
Kate Spade New York Glittery Sneakers
- Shimmering gold glitter and cream satin ribbon—if one didn’t know better you could easily be describing your gown. Also available in pink.
- To buy: $80; zappos.com.
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Brush Off Leather Low Tops
- Do the perpetually popular Chucks-and-wedding-gown look one better by picking a pair in a pastel metallic cyan (as an added bonus, you can cross finding your “something blue” off the to-do list).
- To buy: $60; store.nike.com.
Seychelles Embroidered Canvas Sneakers
- Thanks to its feminine, almond-shaped toe and delicate embroidery in tonal white on cream, this pair will work with almost any wedding dress, but it’s a match made in heaven with styles that skew a little vintage.
- To buy: $98; anthropologie.com.
Cedric Charlier Faux Leather Sneakers
- If you’ve opted for silvery details for the rest of your wedding-day look, this bow-embellished sneaker will tie it all together nicely.
- To buy: $395; shopbop.com.
Badgley Mischka Embellished Slip-On Sneakers
- A crystal-embellished design makes for a gorgeous surprise when they peek out from a beneath a gown, but this meant-to-be-seen pair is also a great option for the off-beat bride who opts for a shorter dress. Available in four other colors.
- To buy: $175; nordstrom.com.
Vans Metallic Leather Slip-Ons
- Lose no time swapping your shoes—this easy slide-on style makes it a snap. Plus, the chic rose gold color pairs so easily with everything (from your gown to your skinny jeans), we bet they’ll make several appearances post-wedding as well. Available in 29 other colors.
- To buy: Vans Metallic Leather Slip-On, $60; zappos.com.