This $45 Beauty Box (a $430 Value!) is Packed with 18 Products Our Editors Swear By
From drier, more arid weather (which can quickly suck the moisture from your complexion) to selfie-ready holiday parties, winter is the perfect time to revamp your skin, hair, and makeup routines. (Plus, it provides a solid excuse to shamelessly gift yourself that powder, serum, or spray you've been eyeing all year.)
Trouble is, with so many brands to choose from, knowing how to tweak those routines can be a daunting task. And for those of us *raises hand* who've spent a fortune on a particular product, only to find it doesn't mesh with our complexion, hair texture, or style, the hunt for the perfect product combo can be a frustrating experience. (Related: The 2021 Shape Beauty Awards: Best Hair Products)
Rest assured, the Shape squad has your back. Recently, our editors handpicked 18 of our favorite beauty tools — from serums and scrubs to creams and cleansers — and packaged them in a single, sweet little box. And the best part of all? The box contains $430 worth of top-rated tools — and it's yours for just $45.
Seriously, the Shape Beauty Lab Box (Buy It, $44.99 + $5.95 shipping and handling, magazines.com) is a steal. Inside it you'll find powders perfect for soaking up post-workout sweat and excess shine, like SeneGence Translucent Loose Powder in Silver Rose, a 2021 Shape Beauty Award winner. There are also plenty of tools to add to your Sunday self-care routine, including the Loum Be Calm Cleansing Balm, a hydrating, super-luxe cleanser designed to combat stress-induced hormonal skin changes.
Plus, with 18 products to pick from, designed for a wide spectrum of skin, hair, and style types, the Shape Beauty Lab Box is the ultimate no-fail gift idea for a workout buddy, coworker, or family member. Here's what else you'll find in the package — which is on sale right now:
- The Agency Cloud Care Duo — which contains a whipped moisturizer and cream cleanser — has a rich-yet-weightless texture that's bound to make you feel, and look, like a total goddess.
- Keep flyaway strands out of your face (while staying stylish mid-burpee) with the BelleSPORT Twist Headwrap. Its sweat-wicking 360-degree stretch is ideal for a super-snug fit.
- Biotrue® Hydration Boost Eye Drops is made with a preservative-free formula designed to provide instant moisture and relief for dry, irritated eyes.
- BosleyMD Rejuvenating Scalp Scrub is a gentle, spa-like exfoliating treatment that helps to detoxify, rejuvenate, and invigorate your skin.
- The Daily Facial Micro Scrubber from Daily Concepts brings out your natural glow by delicately exfoliating the skin for a super-radiant complexion.
- Skip the nail salon and get a hassle-free gel mani at home with the Dashing Diva GLOSS Ultra Shine Gel Palette in After Glow.
- Éminence Organic Skin Care Mangosteen Replenishing Hand Cream's silky formula gently resurfaces your skin, making it feel super-soft and supple.
- Face Reality™ Sulphur Spot Treatment is engineered with six percent sulfur and Neutrazen™, a soothing peptide, that helps calm red, inflamed lesions without irritating your skin.
- Hempz® Beauty Apricot & Clementine Smoothing Herbal Body Moisturizer is a lightweight moisturizer that smells fresh and citrusy — it's infused with apple cider vinegar and apricot extracts.
- Made from plant-based ingredients, the J.R. Watkins Cleansing Oud Hand Elixir is a no-rinse hand wash with a serum-like consistency.
- The Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is a physical and chemical exfoliator that contains small silica beads that scrub your skin, and also AHA lactic acid, BHA salicylic acid, and papaya, pineapple, and pumpkin enzymes to chemically exfoliate your skin. (Read how the treatment left one of our editors "officially hooked" on the result.)
- Mother Dirt Postbiotic Serum nourishes your skin with squalane, a moisturizing ingredient that stems from squalene, a lipid that occurs in your body naturally (but declines with age).
- Prioritize your beauty snooze amid the holiday craze with Nature Made® Sleep & Beauty™ Gummies, made with melatonin to help you fall asleep naturally and biotin to support healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Add the No Fade Fresh BondHeal Clear Conditioning Mask to your hair-care routine, designed to strengthen and repair hair while sealing in color.
- Alongside keys, a cell phone, and lip balm, hand sanitizer has quickly become one of those items you can't leave the house without. OLIKA Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Spray comes in an adorable, stylish container — providing even more incentive to bust it out frequently (and stay germ-free).
- youtheory® beauty powder contains a dairy- and soy-free formula packed with collagen, a skin- and joint-boosting protein that occurs naturally in your body (but slows over time).
Seriously — these boxes are going to sell out quick. Get yours now at magazines.com/shape-beautybox.
This story originally appeared on shape.com