Here’s What to Buy From Nordstrom’s Best Sale of the Summer
More than 13,000 items have been marked down.
We always try to unearth the best deals on the Internet — those must-buy essentials that you might not need, but should certainly consider purchasing because they’re such a steal (and will undoubtedly put a smile on your face). Nothing beats that feeling when you score a bargain, right?
That’s why we’re on hour four of scouring Nordstrom’s massive sale on sale. More than 13,000 items — including some designer finds that rarely go on sale, like Manolo Blahniks — are up to 70 percent off right now. And if that tidbit didn’t propel you to open up a new tab to Nordstrom’s clearance section right away, this will: This is one of the retailer’s biggest sales of the summer, with deals covering every wardrobe facet from swim and loungewear to shoes and lingerie.
The thousands of pieces tucked away in Nordstrom’s sale section are all marked down an additional 25 percent, which means savings are bigger than usual. This massive extra clearance sale goes until June 21 or while supplies last, which likely won’t be very long — the steep steals just dropped over the weekend, and things are already showing up as sold out.
To help you navigate your journey through Nordstrom’s biggest and best summer sale, we highlighted some of our must-buy pieces below. Honestly, it was a struggle because there are just so many amazing finds.
If you’ve long dreamt of scooping up a pair of Manolo Blahniks (hey, Carrie Bradshaw!), then you’ll want to act super fast on the few styles that are 70 percent off right now. Ethereal essentials from Meghan Markle-favorite Club Monaco are also on sale, and if you’re looking for a new bathing suit to wear (in the bathtub or to the beach, we’re not judging), top-rated one- and two-pieces, like this classic belted pick from Chelsea28, are included in the markdowns, too.
Below, shop the sure-to-sell-out essentials we’re eyeing from Nordstrom’s extra clearance sale.
- Topshop Oversize Poplin Shirt, $26–$75 (Originally $68–$75)
- Veronica Beard Ember Seam Detail High Waist Wide Leg Jeans, $98 (Originally $325)
- Club Monaco Plissé Midi Skirt, $51 (Originally $170)
- Topshop Satin Tiered Skirt, $21 (Originally $55)
- Reiss Thora Pleated Midi Dress, $128 (Originally $425)
- Chelsea28 Belted Textured One-Piece Swimsuit, $27 (Originally $89)
- Topshop Ribbed One-Piece Swimsuit, $22 (Originally $58)
- Robin Piccone Ava Underwire One-Piece Plunge Swimsuit, $76–168 (Originally $168)
- La Blanca Island Goddess One-Piece Swimsuit, $71 (Originally $119)
- Adidas Originals Tie Dye Bikini Top, $11 (Originally $25)
- Natori Flora Underwire Bra, $32 (Originally $70)
- B.Temptd by Wacoal Future Foundation Underwire T-Shirt Bra, $19 (Originally $42)
- Spanx Smartgrip Half Slip, $20 (Originally $68)
- Natori Understated Underwire T-Shirt Bra, $30 (Originally $66)
- Commando Butter Stretch Modal Thong, $12 (Originally $26)
- Jeffrey Campbell Angelic Ankle Strap Sandal, $39 (Originally $130)
- Manolo Blahnik Carolyne Slingback Pump, $224 (Originally $745)
- Paul Green Candice Slip-On Platform Sneaker, $99 (Originally $329)
- Dolce Vita Zayla Block Heel Sandal, $37 (Originally $125)
- Cole Haan Ryan Mule, $42 (Originally $140)
- Imagine by Vince Camuto Caira Platform Sandal, $59 (Originally $198)
- Frame Mini Les Second Leather Crossbody Bag, $178 (Originally $395)
- Kurt Geiger 690 Kensington Snake Embossed Leather Crossbody Bag, $119 (Originally $265)
- The Marc Jacobs Protegé Leather Tote, $223 (Originally $495)
- MCM Patricia Visetos Block Coated Canvas & Leather Crossbody Bag, $472 (Originally $1,050)
- Kate Spade New York Large Amelia Pebble Leather Tote, $161 (Originally $358)