Amazon Secretly Has Some of the Best Bikinis and One-Pieces on Sale Right Now
While it may seem premature to start talking about vacations and far-flung destinations (spoiler alert: It is), it's never too early to start talking about bikinis, one-pieces, and swimwear brands. If anything, we should really start wearing bikinis around the living room just to feel something as the days start to get longer and the sun slowly starts to trickle into our homes--turned-offices-turned-everything-and-anything -in-between. At this rate, who's to say they can't be a beach too?
You've likely experienced more than a normal amount of snow this year, because nothing in 2021 comes easy. But things are starting to look up, and spring is just 22 days away. It isn't scientifically proven (but it should be!) but buying swimwear now is a good way to speed up spring — at least, that's how we feel. Now is also a great time to shop some bikinis and one-pieces, because the closer to spring we get, the likelier sizes and styles will sell out before you can get your hands on them. Now, you can stock up early before everyone has swimsuits on the brain.
Also Amazon has seriously stepped up its swimwear shop and now carries some of the biggest names in the swimwear biz. A majority of the pieces are also on sale right now, which is a huge plus. There's Solid & Striped starting at $30, Mikoh starting at $33, and the celeb-loved Marysia for $55, which is unheard of for the brand worn by everyone from Gigi Hadid to Reese Witherspoon. If you want to be as trendy as the fashion girls on Instagram, definitely grab a Fisch coquillage bikini on Shopbop before it sells out. The same can be said of the buzzy brand Jade Swim, which is available on Revolve starting at $80.
But, swimwear is still tricky to shop for if you don't know where to start, which is why we've narrowed down 12 of the best bikinis and one-pieces we're eyeing right now, below. This isn't a definitive list, but a great place to start that we'll be updating as the swim season continues. And if you'd prefer to pursue all of the hundreds of options out there, we've got our seven favorite brands of the moment below as well. Now all you need to do is click add to cart and turn your living room into a beach until we can finally go on vacation.
Browse the best bikinis, one-pieces, and swimwear brands to shop in 2021, below.
Best Two-Piece Swimsuits
- Ganni Cheetah Printed Bikini: Top: $105, Bottom: $85; amazon.com
- Mikoh Queensland Bikini: Top, $112, Bottom: $90; amazon.com
- Fisch Coquillage Bikini: Top: $125, Bottom: $115; shopbop.com
- Marysia Santa Monica Bikini: Top: $144, Bottoms: $148; amazon.com
- Jade Swim Micro Bare Minimum Bikini: Top: $118, Bottoms: $118; revolve.com
- Solid & Striped Eva Bikini: Top, $79; Bottom, $79; amazon.com
Best One-Piece Swimsuits
- Solid & Striped The Veronica One Piece, $158; amazon.com
- Fisch Rajalin One Piece, $260; shopbop.com
- Onia Bridget One Piece, $80; amazon.com
- Mara Hoffman Double-Tie Front One Piece Swimsuit, $77; amazon.com
- Ganni Women's Recycled Textured Fabric One Piece Swimsuit, $215; amazon.com
- Mikoh Napuka One-Piece, $200; amazon.com