The 17 Best Fashion and Beauty Deals to Shop During Amazon’s Cyber Monday Sale
We don’t know about you, but we’re buying everything.
Black Friday, who? We hope you didn’t spend all your money on Black Friday deals, because Amazon has launched some seriously good Cyber Monday sales that you won’t want to miss out on. Amazon is running “deeper discounts than ever before” during the savings event, and prices are slashed on hundreds of products from every single category. Tons of Amazon brand fashion is on sale (hello, cozy pajamas and fleeces!), plus favorites from Lady Gaga’s makeup line and up to 40 percent off luxury beauty brands.
Not to mention, Amazon has an exclusive bundle offer on the coveted Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer — you can snag the special gift edition (it comes with a complimentary stand!) with a free, $50 Amazon gift card. You can also save on tons of other big ticket items that rarely go on sale, like these Bose headphones in rose gold.
Below, shop for some of our favorite must-have beauty and fashion deals starting at $9, and check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals extravaganza here.
Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2019
- Levi’s Women’s 721 High Rise Skinny Jean, $30 (Originally $50)
- Apple Airpods, $144 (Originally $159)
- Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Electric Toothbrush, $100 (Originally $200)
- Orolay Thickened Down Jacket, $98 with coupon (Originally $140)
- Erno Laszlo The 12 Days of Masking Set, $52 (Originally $84)
- Haus Laboratories cosmetics by Lady Gaga, up to 45 percent off
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, $40 (Originally $60)
- Crocs for the whole family, up to 50 percent off
- Luxury Beauty up to 40% off
- Formawell Beauty x Kendall Jenner Ionic-Gold Fusion Pro Hair Dryer, $41 (Originally $60)
- RevitaLash Cosmetics Eyelash Conditioner Serum, $70 (Originally $98)
- Vivienne Sabo Classic French Mascara, $9 (Originally $13)
- Cosmedica Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum, $13 (Originally $15)
- Reebok footwear and apparel, up to 35 percent off
- OPI Nail Polish Sheers Collection, $13 (Originally $25)