The Bachelor 2017 Contestants Have Been Revealed: 8 Women We're Keeping Our Eye On
It's Christmas come early! ABC released their line-up of lucky ladies who will be joining Nick Viall in the Bachelor mansion, and vying for his heart on season 21 of The Bachelor, and we are so excited to meet them.
In a blog post from the show, we get a little taste of the ladies' personalities, and even a (written) sneak peek of a few of their entrances: "Jasmine G. shows up confidently with Neil Lane, so she can show Nick what engagement ring she prefers," reads the post. "Vanessa uses her multi-lingual skills in French and Italian to impress the Bachelor. Alexis shows off her exuberant side, not to mention a quirky obsession, when she rolls up decked out in a 'dolphin costume.' Liz is the woman with a past with Nick, but what is she hiding and what is her end game?"
We're dying to know!
VIDEO: 5 Celebs Who Love 'The Bachelorette'
Here are the 30 contestants who will be making an appearance on the season premiere—but only 22 of them will continue on to the second episode:
- Alexis, 23, aspiring dolphin trainer, Secaucus, NJ
- Angela, 26, model, Greenville, SC
- Astrid, 26, plastic surgery office manager, Tampa, FL
- Briana, 28, surgical unit nurse, Salt Lake City, UT
- Brittany, 26, travel nurse, Santa Monica, CA
- Christen, 25, wedding videographer, Tulsa, OK
- Corrine, 24, business owner, Miami, FL
- Danielle L., 27, small business owner, Los Angeles, CA
- Danielle M., 31, neonatal nurse, Nashville, TN
- Dominique, 25, restaurant server, Los Angeles, CA
- Elizabeth ("Liz"), 29, doula, Las Vegas, NV
- Elizabeth, 24, marketing manager, Dallas, TX
- Hailey, 23, photographer, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Ida Marie, 23, sales manager, Harlingen, TX
- Jaimi, 28, chef, New Orleans, LA
- Jasmine B., 25, flight attendant, Tacoma, WA
- Jasmine G., 29, pro basketball dancer, San Francisco, CA
- Josephine, 24, unemployed nurse, Santa Cruz, CA
- Kristina, 24, dental hygienist, Lexington, KY
- Lacey, 25, digital marketing manager, Manhattan, NY
- Lauren, 30, law school graduate, Naples, FL
- Michelle, 24, food truck owner, Los Angeles, CA
- Olivia, 25, apparel sales representative, Nashville, TN
- Rachel, 31, attorney, Dallas, TX
- Raven, 25, fashion boutique owner, Hoxie, AR
- Sarah, 26, grade school teacher, Newport Beach, CA
- Susannah, 26, account manager, San Diego, CA
- Taylor, 23, mental health counselor, Seattle, WA
- Vanessa, 29, special education teacher, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Whitney, 25, Pilates instructor, Chanhassen, MN
Nick has a definite type, and based on the little information we have on the girls, we'd say we can narrow it down to who we think will end up in the final ten.
The Bachelor returns on Monday, Jan 2. at 8 p.m. ET on ABC. We're filling in our brackets, chilling our wine in preparation, and counting down the days!
Alexis, 23, aspiring dolphin trainer, Secaucus, NJ
The five things Alexis can’t live without: “My family, my dog, my best friend, my fake eyelashes, and whitening strips.” Same, Alexis. Same.
Angela, 26, model, Greenville, SC
Angela goes for the more mature type, citing her worst date ever as one where "a guy put down the name as 'Batman' while we waited for a table. So immature." Well, it’s a good thing Nick is 10 years older than the 26-year-old!
Briana, 28, surgical unit nurse, Salt Lake City, UT
If Briana could be any fruit or veggie, she’d be a pineapple because they’re, “Hawaiian, delicious, tropical, and pretty.” All of the important things in life, right?
Danielle L., 27, small business owner, Los Angeles, CA
Danielle has three tattoos: “A lotus on the back of my neck, and two butterfly tattoos–one on the back of each ankle.”
Elizabeth ("Liz"), 29, doula, Las Vegas, NV
This is the girl Nick has a past with, by the way, and she filled in the blank of this sentence, “If I never had to ______, I would be very happy,” with the phrase, “kill someone.” We’ll leave you with that.
Susannah, 26, account manager, San Diego, CA
Susannah’s most embarrassing moment was, “when I tried to look sexy picking up a pen in front of my high school crush and banged my head into the table." That's actually pretty relatable.
Whitney, 25, Pilates instructor, Chanhassen, MN
Whitney has zero tattoos (a rarity!) and a serious fear of horses.
Vanessa, 29, special education teacher, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Vanessa says the most romantic present she has ever received was “a promise ring.” Clearly the promise didn’t hold since she’s now a contestant on a dating show.