Ivan Solis for Kourtney Kardashian
How to Make It
1. Place the olive oil in a large pot and place over medium high heat.
2. Add in onion, garlic and sauté for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Next add in ground turkey and break up the meat in the pot. Cook until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in chili powder, cumin, oregano, and salt.
5. Finally add in tomatoes and kidney beans.
6. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes or until chili thickens and flavors come together.
7. Taste and adjust seasonings and salt as necessary.
8. Garnish with avocado, cilantro, and diced onion.