Ivan Solis for Kourtney Kardashian
Kourtney Kardashian's Dairy-Free and Gluten-Free Gingersnap Cookies
How to Make It
1. Using a hand mixer, combine vegan butter with sugars until smooth and fluffy.
2. Add molasses and egg, and mix to combine.
3. In separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients except for the ½ cup of white sugar reserved for rolling.
4. Add dry ingredients and mix to combine.
5. Fold in the ginger nibs and refrigerate for 1 hour.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Roll dough into 1 inch balls, roll in reserved white sugar and place on un-greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
8. Bake until golden, about 7-9 minutes.