Dairy-Free Avocado Deviled Eggs
How to Make It
1. Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Gently add eggs one at a time.
2. Reduce the heat to a low boil and cook for 10 minutes. Drain water.
3. Wait 5 minutes or until the eggs are cool enough to touch, then remove shells.
4. Cut eggs in half (lengthwise) and put yolks in bowl to the side.
5. Combine yolks, Veganaise, yellow mustard, lemon zest and juice, salt, pepper and avocado in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
6. Add mixture back into the eggs by spooning small amounts—or for a more styled look, put it into a pastry bag and pipe it into the center of eggs.
7. Chill covered in refrigerator until ready to serve.