Balm.Com Cocktail with Greek Yogurt
How to Make It
1. Add lemon balm to the bottom of a Collins glass and muddle.
2. Add all other ingredients into a cocktail shaker and dry shake to incorporate and emulsify the ingredients.
3. Fill Collins glass with crushed ice. Strain mixed cocktail into the glass.
4. Swizzle and add more crushed ice.
5. Garnish with fresh lemon balm and ras el hanout spice if desired.
For rich coconut blueberry syrup:
2.5 cups superfine sugar
1 cup coconut water
1 cups blueberries (frozen or fresh)
1. Combine ingredients and blend to incorporate.
2. Allow to sit for a 1 hour to marry.
3. Blend again and strain.
Ema (Chef CJ Jacobson & Beverage Director Julian Cox)