A Yummy Wild-Rice Stuffing Recipe to Try This Weekend, and More Lunchtime Links
Looking for a Thanksgiving-inspired dish that's still light enough to eat in the springtime? Consider this recipe for Wild Rice and Mushroom Dressing. The essentials: brown rice, mushrooms, and chicken stock. For the full how-to, visit popsugar.com.
Here are more must-clicks to visit while thinking over today's menu options:
1. Stars get starstruck, too! Emma Stone gets a surprise call from Sporty Spice while promoting The Amazing Spider-Man 2. [Huffington Post]
2. Not headed to Coachella this weekend? Here's how to throw your own festival-themed fete. [PopSugar]
3. Starring Mad Men's Jessica Pare, this Funny or Die video pokes fun at celebs who claim to eat everything, while still staying in shape. "I can eat anything--as long as it's kale," says Pare. [Funny or Die]
4. It's a whole new World! Watch the first teaser trailer for the highly anticipated Disney Channel series Girl Meets World. [E! Online]
5. Google Glass is going on sale--for one day only next week! Potential buyers can sign up for a reminder email here. [The Wire]