Will Ferrell Reigns at Mardi Gras, DVF for Gap Kids, and More!
1. Happy Mardi Gras! Will Ferrell paraded in New Orleans as a King Bacchus. [E! Online]
2. Diane von Furstenberg previewed her Gap Kids line, which includes a little wrap dress! [The Cut]
3. Selena Gomez invited 10 fans to New York City to help her finish her fragrance. [People StyleWatch]
4. Ed Hardy's latest scent will come in a bottle shaped like his signature skull and roses tattoo. [WWD]
5. Tiffany's new 175th anniversary metal, Rubedo, mixes silver, gold, and bronze. [Fashion Indie]
6. Only half of the new crop of ANTM hopefuls are American. (Hint: The British are coming!) [BuzzSugar]