Why Hello, Scott Eastwood. Where Have You Been? 5 Things To Know About Him
There's a new Eastwood in town! If you have been wondering where the dashing Scott Eastwood has been hiding all these years, join the club. The 27-year old actor is the son of legendary star and director Clint Eastwood and has recently captured our attention with his cutting jaw line and impeccable resemblance to his father. And just like Dad, Eastwood is familiar with the silver screen as he has starred in Gran Torino, Invictus, Trouble with the Curve, and the upcoming films The Perfect Wave, Dawn Patrol, and 2014's World War II film Fury, starring opposite of Brad Pitt and Shia LaBeouf. Before Eastwood appears in movie screens nationwide, we rounded up five things you should know about the young star and we promise, it will make your day. Scroll down to see all the info now!
1. He Grew Up in HawaiiEastwood and his sister Kathryn were born to flight attendant Jacelyn Reeves in 1986 and 1988 in Carmel, California. Eastwood, who was born as Scott Clinton Reeves, was raised in Hawaii, but has since relocated to San Diego, California.
2. His First Movie was Directed by His FatherEastwood made his on-screen debut in 2006 in the Clint Eastwood-directed World War II drama, Flags of Our Fathers. The film was based on the six men who raised the American flag at the Battle of Iwo Jima.
3. He is a Surfer, a Fisher, and a TravelerIf don't follow Eastwood on Instagram by now, you're missing out! Your newsfeed will feature images of Eastwood (yes, he is shirtless) surfing, fishing, traveling and even a video of him attempting to do the Scottish jig.
4. He Has 7,328 Twitter Followers and CountingWith the tag line, "Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'" you know Eastwood's tweets are going to be good! He tweets everything from puppies, fishing to golfing and almost always posts a Twitpic. We can't complain!
5. He Co-Owns a Bar in Solana BeachAside from acting, Eastwood co-owns Saddle Bar, a dive bar located in the Solana Beach in San Diego, which not only serves up drinks, but apparently has goldfish racing.
Plus, see some of InStyle’s Men of Style!