Who Is Fifty Shades of Grey Star Jamie Dornan's Wife?
With Fifty Shades of Grey hitting theaters next week, Jamie Dornan (A.K.A Mr. Christian Grey) is about to become the new obsession of women everywhere. But, who’s his real leading lady? That would be Amelia Warner. Here’s what you need to know—and why you’re probably already jealous of her.
1. Her husband has acting creds---but so does she. The Brit got her start in the youth program at London's Royal Court Theatre, and then went on to star in films including Quills, Mansfield Park, Lorna Doone, and Aeon Flux.
2. She writes and performs her own songs. Warner has been in the music scene since 2009, although you would probably better recognize her by her stage name, Slow Moving Millie (video below).
3. Dornan wasn’t the first Irish actor she fell for. Warner dated Colin Farrell back in 2001, and there were even rumors that the pair had married at the time.
4. Her fashion sense is spot on. Last month, Warner wore a dress from Huishan Zhang’s Spring/Summer 2015 collection to the InStyle, Focus Features, and L’Oreal Paris party celebrating The Theory of Everything’s 2015 Golden Globe nominations.
5. She hangs with the cool kids. At the same party, Warner and Dornan chatted up Eddie Redmayne and his wife, Hannah Bagshawe. Her hubby and the Best Actor Oscar nominee are longtime pals: they’ve been friends for 12 years!