What Really Went Down At Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka’s London Fog Photo Shoot
Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka are posing for more than wedding photos this year. The couple stars in London Fog’s holiday campaign starting Nov. 30, and they lend quite the double dose of handsome to images of the 90-year-old brand's timeless outerwear pieces.
We caught up with the creative team that put together the New York City photo shoot to bring you five exciting deets:
1. London Fog asked Harris and Burtka to select a charity to which the brand would donate in honor of the campaign, and they chose the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
2. On set, the couple danced to “Singin' in the Rain,” Lee Morgan's "The Sidewinder," and Robyn’s “Dancing On My Own.”
3. They were busy doting on each other off-camera, holding hands and fixing each other’s ties before suiting up in the brand’s clothing, accessories, and outerwear.
4. The duo snacked on grilled chicken and steamed veggies—and for a sweet treat, they indulged in yogurt berry parfaits and mini chocolate chip scones.
5. They each left with one of the brand’s signature trench coats, their favorite pieces from the shoot.
And that’s not all! The couple is already booked for the brand’s spring campaign.