Watch Lea Michele Perform Let It Go in Glee’s Final Season Premiere and Look Back at the Most Memorable Performances
The sixth and final season of Glee kicks off tonight! The premiere features a chill-inducing performance of Frozen's "Let It Go" by showstopper Lea Michele and, as we were preparing to say goodbye to the singing and dancing students and staff of McKinley High, Fox released the full video of star's rendition of the tune. Watch it below and join us in taking a look back at five of our all-time favorite moments in the show's history:
[hulu id=rq87rkqg5tv-jg58v_o6qq width=480]
1. Michele's foray into Frozen territory is hardly the first time the actress has brought down the house on Glee. In fact, it's not even the first time Michele's Rachel Berry has tackled a song made famous by Idina Menzel. Case in point: her soaring take on "Defying Gravity" from Wicked.
2. Who didn't feel like they were in a teenage dream when they witnessed Blaine (Darren Criss) and the Warblers serenading Kurt (Chris Colfer) with this rendition of the Katy Perry hit?
3. Gwyneth Paltrow was one of Glee's most memorable guest stars, and that was thanks largely in part to her sexy "Umbrella"/"Singin' in the Rain" mash-up with Matthew Morrison.
4. The Madonna tribute episode was totally brilliant, and so was Jane Lynch's homage to the iconic "Vogue."
5. And, of course, the one that started it all: the Glee club's cover of "Don't Stop Believin'," which still gives us goose bumps all these years later.
The two-hour Season 6 premiere of Glee airs at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.