Victoria's Secret Rescues National Guard, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Together Again, and More!
1. Angels to the rescue! Victoria's Secret lent the generators for its upcoming fashion show to the National Guard. [Racked]
2. Sink your teeth into Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's first post-scandal interview together.
3. French actor Gaspart Ulliel will play Yves Saint Laurent in an upcoming biopic about the designer. We can't wait! [Telegraph]
4. Nice timing: Karl Lagerfeld's line of watches for Fossil is set to debut during Paris Fashion Week in February. [WWD]
5. Wreck-It Ralph wrecked the competition at the box office this weekend, raking in $49.1 million. [E! Online]
6. What's Pippa Middleton's perfect day? We imagine it involves colored denim and coffee. [People]