If you’re looking for a reason to skip the subway today, Uber and Lyst have a pretty great one. To kick off New York Fashion Week, the on-demand car service is teaming up with the e-commerce site to bring riders luxury swag via their I’ve Got Clothes, in Different Area Codes initiative.
Between the hours of 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. ET today only, Uber customers in New York can enter a special code to receive a style pack full of products from designer brands trending in their selected neighborhood (Uptown, Midtown, Downtown, or Brooklyn). Some of the brands involved include Alice and Olivia, Cynthia Rowley, Alexis Bittar, as well as Theory (which is providing $200 gift cards in every bag) and Violet Grey (which is providing beauty emergency sets in each pack).
So skip the slushy trudge to the train and read on to find out how to score your stylish start to fashion week.
1. Open the Uber app between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. ET in Manhattan (145th Street and below) and in select areas of Brooklyn.
2. Tap the profile icon on the left and select the promotions menu.
3. Enter promo code FINDNYFW.
4. Request the Style Pack option on the slide at the bottom of the screen.
5. Receive your free neighborhood gift bag!
It should come as no surprise that demand for the style packs will be super high and they’ll be available on a first come, first serve basis. So keep your eyes on the clock and hands on your phone to set yourself up for style pack success.