Start the Week off on a Sweet Note with Vegan Coconut Donuts, and More Lunchtime Links
Satisfy your sweet tooth tonight with this recipe for vegan coconut donuts. They only take 20 minutes to make, and call for lemon glaze, lite coconut milk, and coconut oil. For the full how-to, visit ohmyveggies.com.
Here are more must-clicks to visit while thinking over today's menu options:
1. Did you miss the MTV Movie Awards last night? Catch the full list of winners here. [USA Today]
2. Looks like Leonardo DiCaprio didn't leave his dance moves on The Wolf of Wall Street set! Watch the actor rave to MGMT at Coachella. [E! Online]
3. And they lived happily ever after! Once Upon a Time stars Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas are now married. [People]
4. Lana Del Rey debuted her new song, 'West Coast' at Coachella this weekend! Listen to a sneak peek of it here. [Complex]
5. Ever wonder how a $100 grilled cheese sandwich tastes? A Chicago restaurant is serving the pricey dish for the month of April. [Eater]