Snow White Gets a Sequel, Brooks Brothers' Gatsby Costumes, and More!
1. Universal is developing Snow White and the Huntsman into a franchise. [Deadline]
2. Brooks Brothers was the "official men's clothier" of The Great Gatsby. [MTV Style]
3. Jessica Chastain was named the face of Yves Saint Laurent's new fragrance, Manifesto. [The Cut]
4. Fans of 50 Shades of Grey are buying up gray ties in bulk. [Fashionista]
5. Karl Lagerfeld will design a holiday-themed beauty collection for Shu Uemura. [WWD]
6. Kanye West's neon sneakers sold for $90,000 on eBay! [E! Online]