Big bold blooms are everywhere right now, and they are not meant for a wallflower. The trend ran rampant on the runways: Christopher Kane did a crochet version and Christian Dior something more abstract. Whatever the arrangement, it's just the thing to get you thinking of warmer days to come.
Shop our favorite bold floral pieces below.
1. Topshop dress, $105; topshop.com.
The colors in this dress make it look richer and more expensive than it is.
2. Suno skirt, $625; modaoperandi.com.
The pleated hem on this skirt gives it a little kick.
3. Sophia Webster + J. Crew pumps, $320; net-a-porter.com.
These gorgeous pumps will make an outfit.
4. Vans sneakers, $47; vans.com.
These are an old school way to rock the floral trend.
5. Zara pant, $70; zara.com.
This would look great now with a sweater or in the summer with sandals.
6. MSGM sweatshirt, $410; farfetch.com.
Here's a sweatshirt that is anything but basic.
7. Pixie Market dress, $49; pixiemarket.com.
This embroidered dress would also make a cute swim cover-up.
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs bandana, $78; marcjacobs.com.
Scarves are a great way to get a small dose of a big trend.
9. McQ Alexander McQueen skirt, $327; matchesfashion.com.
This pencil skirt can easily go from office to cocktails.
10. Tibi pleated skirt, $485; tibi.com.
Pretty pleats give a soft edge to bold florals.
11. Marni tote, $370; saksfifthavenue.com.
A chic catch-all for you summer supplies.
12. Equipment silk shirt, $280; net-a-porter.com.
This bright blouse would look great with a slim white jean.