Nordstrom Sale Alert! Designer Shoes Marked Down That Will Match Just About Everything
Better get walking shoe lovers: Nordstrom is having an epic sale! Browsing through a shoe sale, whether it be in-store or online, can be a little chaotic, so we've done all the hard work for you and identified the chicest pairs that are well worth the (discounted!) price. Still not convinced? All of these styles are multitaskers (read: they'll match with just about everything in your wardrobe), thanks to their neutral shades and timeless details, like the metallic accent on the Tory Burch heel pictured above ($235, originally $350; nordstrom.com). How's that for "guilt-free?"
Why Neutrals, Metallics, and Snakeskins?
Creamy colors and non-color shades (think: black and white) pair well with any outfit. What's more, because the tones are so easy on the eye, they elongate the leg.
A little shine never hurt! A metallic accent, like chain adornments, add a flash of brilliance to your style—it's like jewelry for the feet!
Treat a snakeskin print as you would a neutral and team it with anything. A timeless snakeskin can work with your beloved LBD or a bright sundress.
1. Joie, $131 (originally $195); nordstrom.com.
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim, $318 (originally $475); nordstrom.com.
3. Vince Camuto, $97 (originally $139); nordstrom.com.
4. Chloe, $596 (originally $795); nordstrom.com.
5. Rag & Bone, $234 (originally $350); nordstrom.com.
6. Via Spiga, $165 (originally $275); nordstrom.com.
7. Coach, $161 (originally $215); nordstrom.com.
8. Lucky Brand, $40 (originally $79); nordstrom.com.
9. Enzo Angiolini, $59 (originally $99); nordstrom.com.
10. Rebecca Minkoff, $167 (originally $250); nordstrom.com.
11. Vince, $184 (originally $275); nordstrom.com.