Penélope Cruz for Loewe, Jay-Z & Coldplay to Perform on New Year's Eve, and More!
1. Spanish leather goods brand Loewe taps Penélope Cruz to star in its Spring 2013 ad campaign. [WWD]
2. Coldplay and Jay-Z will ring in 2013 with a bang when they perform on New Year's Eve at Brooklyn's Barclays Center. [HuffPo]
3. Nomad Two Worlds launches its first-ever fragrance with the mission of bringing awareness to indigenous Australians. [ABC Home]
4. Newlyweds Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel went to the movies in New York City after helping with Sandy relief. [E! Online]
5. CVS is about to get a little more polish with Essie nail art kiosks in store locations. [Racked]
6. Forward thinker: Karl Lagerfeld sketches President Obama using Shu Uemura makeup. [Grazia]