Our Favorite Moments from the 2015 SAG Awards
Talk about a night to remember! The 2015 Screen Actors Guild Awards were filled with moments we'll be talking about for days to come, from the laugh out loud to the emotional. Read on for our favorites:
1. First and foremost, let's address the fashion. The stars stepped it up for the show, taking risks in everything from jumpsuits (hello, Julia Roberts) to form-fitting vintage gowns (we're looking at you, Jennifer Aniston!).
2. Speaking of Jennifer Aniston, the actress showed off some serious bling during the show's opening, when actors explained how they got into the business. Aniston joked that she was inspired by Scarlett O'Hara while giving us a good look at her engagement ring with Justin Theroux in the background.
3. The night started off with a bang when Uzo Aduba won the first award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series, her first ever SAG Award nomination and win.
4. Following Aduba's win, Orange Is the New Black took the stage to accept the Actor for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
5. Debbie Reynolds was presented with the 2015 Lifetime Achievement Award by none other than her own daughter, Carrie Fisher. Fisher delivered a hilarious introduction for her mother, while Reynolds's acceptance speech was equally funny.
6. Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto took the the stage to present the award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries, where the actress yet again donned our favorite accessory, her geeky-chic oversized glasses. She can do no wrong!
7. Eddie Redmayne won the Actor for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role. The emotional actor dedicated his award to those around the world living with ALS.
8. The cast of Birdman closed out the show when they took the stage to accept the award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture. Well deserved!
See more highlights from the 2015 SAG Awards here: