Oprah's Favorite Things Returns to Primetime TV, Christina Aguilera's New Single, and More!
1. The Oprah Show may be gone, but her favorite things are not! The OWN network will air a two-hour special on November 26. (Do we get a car?!) [Racked]
2. Listen to Christina Aguilera's new single "Blank Page" from her upcoming album, Lotus. What a voice... [YouTube]
3. Brought to you by the letter B! Read Beyoncé's handwritten note to President Barack Obama. [Beyonce.com]
4. May the Ford be with you! Harrison might reprise his role as Han Solo for the next Star Wars film. [EW]
5. Victoria Beckham ditched her usual sky high heels for a pair of flats during a family outing. Very down to earth. [PopSugar]
6. Lock the vote! Find out how Ann Romney's hairstylist got the gig. [The Cut]