Natalie's Oscar Dress Sells, Tommy's Idol Appointment, and More!
1. An anonymous British bidder bought Natalie Portman's Dior Oscar dress for $50,000. [Page Six]
2. Tommy Hilfiger starts next week as American Idol's first image advisor. [THR]
3. Can you wear as many colors as Jessica Alba? [FabSugar]
4. The building where Carrie Bradshaw fictionally lived is on sale for $9.65 million. [The Gloss]
5. Jean Paul Gaultier is now a creative director for Diet Coke! [YouTube]
6. A new poll says claims ladies make up 59% of people with tattoos. [Racked]