Michelle Williams Honored by Diamond Company, Child Designers and More!
1. Diamond brand Forevermark honored Michelle Williams last night in Los Angeles. Congrats! [Diamonds.net]
2. Child designers are popping up—would you let an 11-year-old make your clothes? [NY Times]
3. Proenza Schouler designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez said they regret the long length of their label's name. [Interview]
4. Who is the best Oscar couple of all time? You tell us. [FabSugar]
5. Keds isn't strictly shoes anymore. The brand will launch apparel next spring. [FashionEtc]
6. Vena Cava is teaming up with Uniqlo for a collaboration. We can't wait to see it! [Racked]