Mariah Designs for HSN, Kate Walsh Rocks a Sushi Dress, and More!
1. Mariah Carey is launching a (what else?) butterfly-inspired collection for HSN, which will be available in late November. [WWD.com]
2. Following in the footsteps of Lady Gaga, Kate Walsh wore a sushi-and-sashimi dress on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. [EW.com]
3. Snap up one of these chic tees from designers like Prada and Rodarte. [Style.com]
4. Carey Mulligan has the ladylike trend down pat! [FabSugar.com]
5. Watch Betty White designing in action. [People.com]
6. Whitney Port has made her "acting" debut on a web series centered around her Whitney Eve collection. [PeopleStyleWatch.com]