Lunchtime Links! Lady Gaga, Gisele and More...
1. It's no surprise here, but Lady Gaga finally admitted she will start a clothing line "at some point." [NYMag.com]
2. Laura Dowling, officially the new White House florist, announced her new gig via Facebook! [HuffingtonPost.com]
3. Found: Emma's wedding dress from last week's Glee—it's none other than J. Crew! [EW.com]
4. Rachel Zoe and Dakota Fanning give the new Nintendo DS game, Style Savvy, a test run. [Fashionista.com]
5. Got an extra 7.2 million dollars? The house from Party of Five is on the market. [Cocoperez.com]
6. A very pregnant Gisele is well on her way to a pilot's license and the only think that might stand in the way—her belly! [People.com]