A Look Back at Celebs' First-Ever Tweets, Madonna Launches a Skincare Line in Japan, and More
Catch the latest trending topics that have us tweeting, posting, and sharing right now.
1. Flashback Friday! Go back in time and see these celebrities' first tweets, ever. [PopSugar]
2. Time to book that flight! Madonna's three-product skincare line is only available in Japan. [Fashionista]
3. Billy Joel and Jimmy Fallon form a two-man doo-wop group using an iPad app. [YouTube]
4. The L’Oréal Foundation honored the achievements of five female scientists at the company's Women in Science awards ceremony. [WWD]
5. Karlie Kloss talks fashion and career in her new essay, "How Oscar de la Renta Made Me a Supermodel." [The Daily Beast]
6. Olivia Munn is the latest face of Proactiv! [E! Online]