Kim Kardashian's New Polish Collection, Betsey Johnson's TV Show, and More!
1. Kim Kardashian's latest nail polish collection is called "Wel-Kim to My World." [Beauty High]
2. A Betsey Johnson TV show is in the works, co-starring her daughter, Lulu. [Racked]
3. Clinque is coming out with a version of its Chubby Lipsticks for your eyes. [WWD]
4. Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know"—featured on Glee—is the country's #1 song. [Gawker]
5. See Lulu Guinness's new cat-adorned tees for Uniqlo, out Monday. [Glamour]
6. The real Zoolander: Bravo is developing a new show about male models. [The Cut]