Katy Perry's New Anthem, Betsey Johnson's Nail Polish, and More!
1. After debuting "Part of Me" at the Grammys, Katy Perry released the lyric video for her new power anthem. [Idolator]
2. Betsey Johnson is collaborating with OPI for a new (and surely very pink!) nail polish collection. [Racked]
3. Michelle Obama wore a Jason Wu for Target dress on tour for her Let's Move! campaign. [The Cut]
4. Madonna picked out her new Material Girls—and none of them are models! [People StyleWatch]
5. Olympian Blue ousts Tangerine Tango out of the top color spot of 2012. [MarketWatch]
6. Socialite Olivia Palermo will be the face of the new Rochas perfume. [WWD]