Katy Perry Does the '80s, Chanel Goes Tomboy and More!
1. Katy Perry channels the '80s on the cover of her new single, T.G.I.F. [Fashionista]
2. Coming this fall: a line of Chanel bags inspired by Coco Chanel's tomboy style. [Fashionologie]
3. Missoni's Hotel in Kuwait launched this week and three new properties are already in the works! [Luxuo]
4. Topshop's secret store opens today in both the New York and Oxford Circus locations. [Topshop]
5. Christopher Kane decorated 100 Hackney cabs in London. What a way to ride in style! [Catwalk Queen]
6. Gucci is launching eco-friendly eyewear. [WWD]