From Jennifer Lopez's "Booty" to Miranda Kerr's Parisian Ensemble: The Best Celebrity Instagrams from the Weekend
Between movie premieres, fashion shows, and musical performances, Hollywood had an incredibly busy weekend! Thankfully, stars like Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Lopez, and Miranda Kerr took the time to capture their special moments for Instagram. Lopez shared an illustration (above, left) of her "Booty" performance from earlier this month at Fashion Rocks, where she wore a stunning Versace minidress. Kerr ventured to France and personified Parisian cool in a topknot, cropped corset top, and distressed jeans (above, right), while Jackman snapped shots from his underwater adventures (below). Take a look at our 10 favorite celebrity Instagrams from the weekend below!
1. Hugh Jackman:
4. Miranda Kerr:"No place like Paris."
5. Lorde:"Last week / grand ole opry."
6. Reese Witherspoon visited the Big Apple for the Gone Girl premiere at the New York Film Festival:"Thank you NYC ... till next time! xoxo"
7. Demi Lovato:"DEMI is officially gold and #REALLYDONTCARE is platinum!!!! Thank you Lovatics + RIAA!!!"
8. Jessica Alba attended a music festival in New York:"Stoked @glblctzn #globalcitizenfestival @gwenstefani @NoDoubt."
10. Vanessa Hudgens:"It's National #WingWomen Weekend! So much fun with @BenefitCosmetics. Loving their mascara and push-up liner ... they're real!"