Jay-Z's Single Ladies Dance, Gaga Rocks Prada, and More!
1. Jay-Z takes credit for inventing Beyonce's "Single Ladies" dance. [Popeater.com]
2. Tom Binns rolls out his 40-piece Alice in Wonderland-inspired jewelry collection. [CocoPerez.com]
3. Lady Gaga wore custom Prada on the U.K. leg of her tour. [NYmag.com]
4. Fergie rocks a spiked look by The Blonds on stage. [JustJared.com]
5. Discover your inner stylist using pieces by Alice + Olivia and Charlotte Ronson. [Couturious.com]
6. Tory Burch was named Mother of the Year by the American Cancer Society. [StyleList.com]