News ISIS Supporter Accused of Encouraging Terrorists to Attack Prince George By Jennifer Davis Jennifer Davis Twitter Jennifer Davis is a writer, editor, and content strategist living in Atlanta. She was previously the Associate Editor for InStyle, and is currently working as a Digital Content Manager at Cox Business. InStyle's editorial guidelines Updated on May 23, 2018 @ 06:30PM Pin Share Tweet Email An ISIS supporter is being accused of encouraging attacks on Prince George. On Wednesday, 32-year-old Husnain Rashid went on trial in London, where prosecutors say that he provided an "e-toolkit for terrorism" on an online channel he ran under the pseudonym the Lone Mujahid. Prosecutor Annabel Darlow told the jury that the toolkit encouraged attacks on a wide range of subjects, including potentially harming Prince George at his first school, Westacre Montessori nursery school. One post allegedly included a photo of the four-year-old royal, his school's address, and a silhouette of a jihadi fighter along with the message "even the royal family will not be left alone." Rashid, who was mosque teacher from Nelson in northwest England, also encouraged "lone wolf" attacks and provided advice on how to create bombs. All the Times Prince George Threw a Tantrum Because the Royal Life Is Hard, You Guys "He made numerous posts glorifying terrorist atrocities committed successfully against others and encouraging and inciting his readers to plan and commit more successful terror attacks of their own," Darlow said. Rashid denies the charges brought against him.