8 Pieces You Need to Nail the Sophisticated Bombshell Look
The sophisticated bombshell is a trend that is sure to turn heads. The celebrity who embodies this aesthetic through and through? Sofia Vergara. Take her cue and flaunt what you have in sleek curve-hugging silhouettes, sexy peek-a-boo lace, and dangerously racy bodysuits. Below, is your eight-item shopping list for everything you need to ace the look.
1. H&M bodysuit ($30; hm.com): Balance a revealing bodysuit with a slim skirt, although, do take the time to give yourself a body-check to ensure everything is aligned and your silhouette is smooth. For extra coverage, bring a jacket to have on hand.
2. Acne coat ($1,450; net-a-porter.com): A coat with large lapels is perfect for an outer layer, especially when it's casually draped over your shoulders.
3. Miss Selfridge pencil skirt ($50; lordandtaylor.com): Skirts should fit like a glove to show off your curves. Need assistance? Shapewear!
4. Protagonist black dress ($1,145; net-a-porter.com): You can never go wrong with a little black strapless dress.
5. Tiffany & Co. silver chain link bracelet ($950; tiffany.com): A piece of classic jewelry can instantly up the sophistication level.
6. Oribe curl gloss ($36; oribe.com): Top off your sexy and sophisticated look with voluptuous curls.
7. Ivanka Trump burgundy pumps ($145; macys.com): Sexy pumps with a subtle detail, like a lace-up, is a modern modern take on a classic shoe.
8. Zara black lace blouse ($30; zara.com): A black lace blouse is the rare piece that's both sexy and ladylike, which makes it the ultimate closet staple.