Heidi Klum Goes Digital, Lady Gaga's First Perfume and More!
1. Heidi Klum announced she will produce online content for AOL. She's a mogul, that one! [People]
2. Watch out Edward Cullen—Lady Gaga wants her first fragrance to smell like blood. [PopEater]
3. Manolo Blahnik teamed up with jewelry company Tous to create a shoe-inspired jewelry collection. [Shopping Blog]
4. Cerruti is shuttering its womenswear line so it can focus on menswear. [Stylebistro]
5. Lauren Hutton modeled for Club Monaco's spring 2011 lookbook. [Fabsugar]
6. Jean Paul Gaultier will have his first museum retrospective in Montréal, in honor of the 35th anniversary of his label. [Fashionista]