Go Meatless for Dinner Tonight With This Korean Rice Dish and More Lunchtime Links
Tonight, swap steak for sweet potatoes! Julia Mueller over at Oh My Veggies thought up this vegetarian spin to Bibimbap, a traditional Korean rice bowl comprised of shiitake mushrooms, carrots, and pickled cucumbers. Bon appetit!
Here are more must-have clicks for you to visit while thinking over today's menu options:
1. Prefer sweet over savory? Brush up on your baking skills by adding these gooey, chewy, and fudgy brownies to your menu. [Delish]
2. This year's Lollapalooza lineup includes Lorde, Kings of Leon, and Skrillex, among other artists. [EW]
3. Clinton Kelly just dreamt up your dream stationery set! See his exclusive greeting card collection, available at Papyrus. [Papyrus]
4. Yes, you can remodel your entire kitchen for only $1000. Let this before and after kitchen makeover inspire you. [Apartment Therapy]
5. Long distance relationship got you down? The Kissenger, the world's first-ever real-time kiss transfer device, promises to revolutionize LDRs. Learn more about the crowd funded project here. [Indiegogo]