Dynamic Duo! 10 Unbeatable Indoor-Outdoor Jacket Pairings to Beat the Cold
Traditionally, outerwear is meant to be worn outside. But when temps reach snowpocalypse-level cold, all bets are off. For maximum insulation both indoors and outdoors, we're doubling up on coats. We've treated "indoor jackets" (otherwise known as "jackets" in the spring) as the finishing touch to an otherwise completed outfit. They're lighter in weight and differ in personality, depending on style. And we've coupled them with complementary heavy-duty coats that speak to seamless sophistication, offbeat whimsy, and everything in between.
Neutralize a girly fluffy pink coat with an athletic bomber underneath. Or, color-block with a black-and-white topper layered over a bold cobalt blue piece. Looking for a Western-inspired twist? Pair a rivet-studded denim jacket with a shaggy layer. Shop our unbeatable picks, and you'll be winning at cold-weather style in no time.
2. Combine Texture with Print
3. Elevate with Jacquard and (Faux) Fur for Evening
4. Step Up Your Prep with Pinstripes
5. Go Western with Denim and Shag
6. Lighten Up with Pastels
7. Deliberately Mix and Match Prints
8. Stick With One Shade for Seamless Sophistication
9. Achieve a Boy-Meets-Girl Aethestic With Bombers and Pink Fluff
10. Seek Heavy-Duty Fabrics For Extra-Chilly Days