Dancing with the Stars: And the New Celebrities Are ...
A rapper, an openly gay pro football player, an amputee veteran and, um, Lady Marmalade will help Dancing with the Stars celebrate its 10th anniversary.
And great news for fans of Derek Hough—the five-time mirror ball winner will participate after all! Hough was cast to play the male lead in New York Spring Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall this spring, but he will split his time between New York and Los Angeles. (It's nice to be so young and nimble!)
Eleven celebrities and their pro partners were revealed Tuesday on Good Morning America. The show still needs to find one more male star to pair with Witney Carson, the reigning champion.
Here are the stars:
• Noah Galloway, an army vet and amputee, who will dance with Sharna Burgess
• Shark Tank's Robert Herjavec, who's paired with Kym Johnson
• Singer Patti LaBelle partners with Artem Chigvintsev
• Olympic gold medal-winning gymnast Nastia Liukin has Hough on her team
• Glee’s Riker Lynch will dance with Allison Holker
• Charlotte McKinney, the model from the Carl's Jr. Super Bowl ad, is matched with Keo Motsepe
• RedFoo from LMFAO is joined by Emma Slater
• Michael Sam, the first openly gay player drafted into the NFL, pairs with Peta Murgatroyd
• Willow Shields of The Hunger Games has Mark Ballas as a partner
• Suzanne Somers will dance with Tony Dovolani
• Rumer Willis hopes for perfect 10s with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Dancing with the Stars returns March 16 on ABC.