From Cupcakes to Couture, See InStyle's 14 Most-Liked Instagrams of 2014
Another year has come and gone, but we can't close out 2014 without a look back at our most-liked Instagrams!
Over the last 12 months, we've covered countless awards shows, parties, previews, and fashion weeks. We started our shoppable Instgrams, so you could purchase the must-have items we're showcasing with the tap of a finger, and we made you drool with delicious shots of everyone's favorite treat -- cupcakes. Even so, Prince George was the real star of the year: His adorable chubby cheeks earned two spots in our top 14 Instagrams of 2014.
Relive our best Instagram moments of 2014 by scrolling down, and be sure to follow @instylemagazine so you don't miss a 'gram in 2015.
14. We celebrated the first day of fall with some foliage and a F. Scott Fitzgerald quote.
13. A preview of a few potential Golden Globes gowns had our followers double-tapping.
12. Nothing beats gorgeous flowers and delicious champagne.
10. Sarah Jessica Parker's infectious giggle translated into a lot of likes.
9. We couldn't let Prince George's birthday pass without sending him some love on Instagram.
8. Diamonds really are a girl's best friend!
7. It's not the Super Bowl without some festive treats.
6. Pink's gorgeous Grammys look prompted thousands of likes.
5. What's not to "like" about this pretty cupcake from Magnolia Bakery?
4. Prince George's tour Down Under was too adorable not to double-tap.
3. We shared this exclusive photo from Kourtney Kardashian's home on our Instagram.
2. It's no surprise that our September cover girl Julia Roberts' wide grin earned lots of likes.
1. And our most-liked Instagram of the year... this (gorgeous) pile of shoes.