Chanel's New Handbags, Gucci's Stylish Ride, and More!
1. Fun Fact: Chanel's latest line of bags were inspired by Coco's hunter's cartridge. [NYDN]
2. Gucci collaborated with Fiat to decorate a car! Would you want this ride? [TheGloss]
3. Eternally-preppy Tommy Hilfiger plans to launch a rock-and-roll inspired line. [CocoPerez]
4. The clothing line Mott 50 offers designs with ultraviolet ray sun protection. Cool! [MiamiHerald]
5. Submit an image to MAC and their Viva Glam spokesperson Lady Gaga might wear it on a custom costume. [BellaSugar]
6. Designer Gilles Mendel won the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum annual fashion award. Congrats! [WWD]