Blake Lively is the New Jackie O, Lanvin To Hold a Fashion Show with H&M, and more!
1. According to Gossip Girl stylist Eric Daman, Blake Lively is the "Jackie O of her time." High praise.[NYMag.com]
2. Lanvin and H&M will hold a fashion show next month in NYC to debut their new collection. [WWD.com]
3. For Anna Sui's 30th anniversary, Anthropologie is selling three of the brand's most iconic dresses. [Fashionista.com]
4. Artisan De Luxe launched a new line, the A.M.E.N. Initiative, that helps employ and feed families in Africa. [Vimeo.com]
5. Aretha Franklin was recently inducted into the "Headwear Hall of Fame." About time! [Glamour.com]
6. Christian Siriano is curating an e-commerce site Sendthetrend.com. Everything is under $30! Hurray! [Sendthetrend.com]