From Beyoncé on Skates to Amanda Seyfried's Musical Dog: See the Weekend’s Celeb Instagrams
Hollywood's summer travels are in full swing, and this past weekend we got a close-up glimpse at the stars' adventures. Beyoncé took a spin (and a spill!) on some roller skates while Selena Gomez and Lea Michele cavorted in different parts of Italy. Mindy Kaling shared a behind-the-scenes shot during a photo shoot for her new book's cover, and Amanda Seyfried’s multitalented dog showed off his skills in shades at the piano. Take a look at our favorites below!
2. Amanda Seyfried’s Australian Shepherd, Finn, took to the studio, where he channeled Elton John and Stevie Wonder.
3. Mindy Kaling had a photo shoot for the cover of her new book, Why Not Me?, and shared multiple snaps of her designer outfits (which included an Opening Ceremony dress and Jimmy Choo shoes for this shot):
4. Selena Gomez learned the proper way to squeeze citrus in Ischia, Italy. "Set up camp here to watch the sunset and juice stuff ya know? Guess I was doing it wrong. Eh."
6. Lea Michele took a scenic boat ride in Italy. "On my way to #Giffoni!" she wrote.
7. Gisele Bündchen celebrated turning 34 on Sunday. "Thank you to everyone for the love and birthday wishes," she wrote. "I feel so blessed."
8. Kris Jenner took in some "me"-time while relaxing on a private plane. "Only place I'm ever alone LOL #Katnap #grateful #Workaholic #dreambigworkhard," she captioned.
9. Jared Leto shared his striking night view during his trip to in France. "Right. Now. #sttropez," he wrote.
10. Heidi Klum showed off her new manicure: "Love my new bright nails."