The Best Weekend Celebrity Instagrams, from Naomi Campbell's #OOTD to Madonna's Lust for Prada
This weekend the stars took to social media to celebrate everything from eye-catching fashions to furry friends. Some shared #OOTD (outfit of the day) shots, like Naomi Campbell, who opted for an all-purple look (above, left), and Elizabeth Banks, who looked pretty in a pink Alexander McQueen dress as she geared up to promote The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1. While Madonna announced her love of Prada (above, right), Emmy Rossum snapped a selfie with her newly adopted dog and Allison Williams offered a behind-the-scenes peek at the recording studio for Peter Pan Live! Take a look at our 10 favorite celebrity Instagrams from the weekend below!
1. Allison Williams:"Spent the afternoon recording Neverland and other songs for the promo shoot we did. Fact: hard to drop the mic when it's clamped in a stand. I bet Walken would have figured it out ... #PeterPanLive."
2. Naomi Campbell looked like a queen in royal purple:
A photo posted by Naomi Campbell (@iamnaomicampbell) on Nov 9, 2014 at 7:24pm PST
3. Reese Witherspoon:"Don't feed the animals..... #Wild #Style"
4. Emmy Rossum:"Say hello to my new dog I just adopted! She's a two year old Lhasa Terrier Mutt who's been in the LA county shelter since Nov 3. The second I held her I knew I had to bring her home! What do you think I should name her? #nkla #adoptdontshop"
5. Madonna:"Living for Prada!"
6. Jared Leto brought back his Dallas Buyers Club character:"About a year ago Rayon started being introduced to the world. Miss her? I do too. #DBC #TeamRayon"
7. Elizabeth Banks:"New Style File on ElizabethBanks.com. I foresee a lot of lovely outfits in my immediate future. #ootd #TheHungerGames #Mockingjay"
8. Jennifer Hudson:"I love a pix!"
9. Debra Messing:"WOW. This is just so luminescent. A ring for VERY special occasions. So beautiful @suzannefelsenjewelry! Thank u xxx"
10. Miley Cyrus:"Best #iwokeuplikedis eva."