Amp Up Your New Year's Eve Party With Our Exclusive Playlist
Whether you're planning a blowout bash with all your friends or an intimate soirée, one thing every hostess needs when ringing in the new year is a killer playlist. Lucky for you we've teamed up with Los Angeles-based DJ Michelle Pesce, who put together a list of what she calls must-add songs for any New Year's Eve party. Read on for why she chose each song, then listen to the full playlist on Spotify below!https://play.spotify.com/user/instylemagazine/playlist/0VFJrStZxRdw7bmZB...
1. Sia, "Chandelier" (Liam Keegan Remix)"She is one of those artists that can ride the line between being a great, respected artist and putting out a top 40 radio song. Love this remix!"
2. Madonna, "Living for Love""With her holiday present to her fans of six new tracks and a new album on the way, I think Madonna is about to have a big year. I'm feeling 'Living for Love' and 'Devil Pray,' but I always advise adding some old school Madonna to the mix, too!"
3. Beyonce, "7/11""She just keeps showing us that she can do no wrong, and that we should all turn the music up and dance around our bedroom in our undies! Get it, girls."
4. Disclosure featuring Mary J. Blige, "F For You""Disclosure has had a huge year ('Latch') and to add Mary J. on this track—love!"
5. Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars, "Uptown Funk""Definitely the biggest song on the dance floor right now. Bruno channeling that old school funk with production by Mark Ronson—the best I've ever heard from him!"
6. Usher, "Good Kisser" (Disclosure Remix)"Again Disclosure on the uptempo remix of this Usher track. Golden and good for the dance floor."
7. Michael Jackson, "Love Never Felt So Good""One of the biggest songs of the year. Sounds like old school MJ with a modern twist. Not mad at all."
8. D'Angelo, "Sugah Daddy""D'Angelo is back in a huge way. Love seeing the critical love for a funky, smooth, and sensual album by an artist we haven't really heard from in 15 years. Yes, yes, yes!"
9. Kendrick Lamar, "i""Another great song from Kendrick. He's making sure that new hip hop is alive and well!"
10. Hozier, "Take Me To Church""An amazing soulful song by a new artist. One of the songs of the year"