Brooklyn Decker, who rings in her 28th birthday today, is best known for fronting the cover of the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, as well as appearing in countless magazines and music videos throughout her career. The star also made a seamless transition to acting, landing roles in What to Expect When You're Expecting, Just Go with It, and most recently starring in Friends with Better Lives, and the Netflix-exclusive show, Grace and Frankie, which is set to hit the streaming service in May.
Impressive resume aside, we're also big fans of Decker's Instagram, which not only provides fans with an inside look into her enviable life, but shows the blonde beauty's goofy side with relatable captions and LOL-worthy snapshots and videos. Keep scrolling to see why the model-turned-actress is officially our dream BFF. Trust us when we say Decker will become your new girl crush by the end of the post.
1. She has no problem with showing off her skincare routine.
2. Like the rest of us, she can't resist the power of sushi—and doesn't try to fight it.
3. She's not afraid of being silly.
4. Cute puppies? Decker's a fan of snugglin' them.
5. For the star, scrunchies will always be in style.