6 Coolest Ways to Wear Eyeliner Direct From the Spring 2016 Runways
Long before Johnny Depp, Jared Leto and Russell Brand knew the difference between pencil, gel and pen, there was Robert Smith—lead singer of The Cure and pioneer of sad songs and guyliner. The band just announced a 25-date U.S. tour in 2016 (their first time stateside in eight years), so it seems completely necessary that we bring you the coolest ways to wear eyeliner, straight from the Spring shows, that we know—should he spot you in the audience—Smith would super appreciate.
1. Leave it down under like at Issa
2. Play the corners like at Thierry Mugler
3. Keep it in the crease like at Fendi
4. Make it colorful like at Monique Lhuillier
5. Go with glitter like at Dries van Noten
6. Smudge it like at Emilio Pucci