The 6 Best Behind-the-Scenes Instagrams from the 2015 Brit Awards
With standout performances from Taylor Swift, Madonna, Sam Smith, and Ed Sheeran, the 2015 Brit Awards were an epic night for both U.K. and U.S. acts. But the real party happened away from the stage and behind the scenes. The nominees, their besties (Karlie Kloss—we're looking at you), and the night's presenters danced the ceremony away before hitting up the after-parties. And thanks to the stars' Instagram accounts we've got insight into the best unseen moments of the night. See our favorites below.
1. Kim Kardashian shared a photo (above) of her dancing buddies for the night and captioning the cosy snap of her with Kloss and Swift "Ks and Tay." Kardashian and Swift enjoyed a serious dance session to Kanye's performance of "All Night" later on.
2. Sam Smith scored two awards: the British Breakthrough Act and Global Success statues, and he was sure to give a shout out to his makeup artist with this pre-show pic.
3. Kloss, Kardashian, and (a grinning!) Kanye West posed for a selfie with writer Derek Blasberg.
4. Everyone wanted a snap with Kimye. And Swift was sure to show off the party in the back detail of her Roberto Cavalli Atelier gown.
5. Swift gave a shout out to her British crew in her winners' speech for the International Female Artist award, name-dropping Ellie Goulding and Cara Delevingne. Her bestie, Kloss, was sure to get a snap of them all together. (We want to be in their girl gang1)
6. Mark Ronson scored the British Single Award for his song "Uptown Funk" with Bruno Mars, and the producer partied into the small hours at the Brit Awards official after-party with wife Josephine de La Baume. Rita Ora snapped this cute photo of the two cozying up.